Lattimer is only as good as the people it employs and that is why we are committed to investing in our employees, our continued success depends on it.
Our latest industry vacancies and opportunities are published here. Send us your application (as above), and we’ll be in touch.
CNC PROGRAMMER / SETTER / OPERATOR
Lattimer are looking to recruit a CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator for immediate start.
The successful applicant will be required to engineer and manufacture a range of small batch, high precision, new and existing products. This is a multi-skilled position requiring substantial experience in milling and turning.
• Experience of CAM programming, with knowledge of FeatureCam being a distinct advantage.
• Experience with Mazatrol and Fanuc programming software.
• Experience programming, setting and operating MAZAK lathes.
• A time served background in milling and / or turning.
• Knowledge of how to programme set and operate vertical milling machines.
• Knowledge of how to programme set and operate driven tool lathes.
• Experience in process planning and new part introduction of small batch, high precision components.
• Must be able to work alone and use their initiative.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, talented individual to join a successful, growing North West engineering business.
If you have the drive, determination, commitment and ability, we would like to hear from you.
Remuneration for this position will be dependant on your ability and experience.
In the first instance send a cover letter in writing along with your current CV giving details of all relevant experience to:
Mr Dean Parker
Dragons Tail Manager
79-83 Shakespeare Street
SKILLED CNC MILLERS AND TURNERS
We are currently recruiting experienced and skilled CNC Milling, and CNC Turning, Setters and Operators for immediate start, at our Manufacturing Facility in Southport, Merseyside, UK.
Applicants must be high quality, highly skilled individuals with a desire to succeed and should be able to demonstrate a successful track record in their area of expertise. Experience and familiarity with Mazatrol, Fanuc, or Heidenhain, CNC control systems would be a distinct advantage.
Remuneration for all positions will be based on ability and experience.
If you are interested in these positions and wish to be considered then please forward an introduction letter containing your skills, experience and qualifications indicating for which role you wish to be considered together with a completed application form and comprehensive CV to
Mr Dave Poole
79-83 Shakespeare Street
Lattimer are looking to recruit an innovative Manufacturing Engineer for immediate start at our Manufacturing Facility in Southport, Merseyside, UK.
Applicants should possess the following:
• Time served with relevant HNC or equivalent
• Experience in NPI (New Product Introduction) and process development
• Experience using CAD CAM tools – FeatureCam (a distinct advantage)
• Experience and familiarity with Mazatrol, Fanuc, or Heidenhain, CNC control systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with Design Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing Operations to deliver timely and problem free New Product Introduction
• Creation of manufacturing BOM’s
• Provide process instructions, CNC program, tooling and work holding, suitable to create a conforming part, repeatedly, within agreed timescales, to an agreed cost and rate
• CNC programming using FeatureCam and/or Mazatrol Camware
• Machine prove out of CNC Program - trouble shooting
• Investigate opportunities and implement timely improvements in manufacturing methods, considering quality, cost and delivery as key drivers
• Supporting Continuous Improvement and Lean activities
• Develop specifications for new equipment / machines
• Investigation of customer and/or internal engineering concerns
• Develop new and existing cell and plant layout based on the changing needs of the business as required
• Support Sales through the undertaking and timely delivery of quotations as and when required by the business
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, talented individual to join a successful, growing North West Engineering business.
If you have the drive, determination, commitment and ability we would like to hear from you.
Remuneration for this position will be commensurate with experience and ability.
In the first instance send a cover letter in writing along with your CV giving details of all relevant experience to
Mr Tony Clegg
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
79-83 Shakespeare Street
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM
If you want to apply for a position please download our application form, fill it in with all the relevant details and send it back to us together with a cover letter and your CV. Thank you.
CREATING A NEW VISION FOR GLASS ENGINEERING